American Alumni Association Of Beijing University Of Chinese Medicine
Welcome American Alumni
Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, as the nation's earliest and only key TCM university, has trained a large number of outstanding talents. We are proud and proud to be able to attend such a higher education institution. We elites have traveled to the United States in a foreign country to transmit our traditional Chinese medicine culture, and create greater glories for the benefit of the people of the world, including the United States. Our alma mater is our roots, the branches grow again, the leaves grow again, the flowers grow fresh, and the fruit grows again, all stemming from the roots. It is our root school that constantly feeds us nutrients so that we can thrive. Roots are our strong backing and our foundation. The leaves and flowers cannot be separated from the roots, nor can they forget the roots. We have a common mother (school) regardless of our age, grade, and level. We all have similar backgrounds and experiences. We all have a desire to get everyone together. , Like a big family, love each other and grow together. In view of this, we have established such a platform for alumni to communicate with each other. I hope everyone can fully cherish and make use of such a good opportunity.
Dr. Hong Guang Introduces Scientific Research Design
Dr. Yanzhu Liu Introduces Business Philosophy
Dr. Li Deqing's Sharing Experience
During The Break, Dr. Li Li Led Everyone To Jump The Little Apple
2015 Christmas Cruise
Sponsors And Founders
Haihe Tian Introduction and Message
- Extensive contacts and cohesion of all new and old alumni and coworkers in the United States.
- Establish a platform for alumni to communicate with each other and exchange life and work experience.
- Students with clinics can introduce patients to each other.
- Communicate with our alumni association and our alma mater and other alumni associations.
- Affect the development of TCM in the Americas and the direction of running schools.
- Based on our alumni association, organize the compilation of textbooks for the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Host high-level academic lectures and conferences.
- Help new and later classmates be familiar with the situation in the Americas and give them life and work guidance.